On February 9th 2018, H.E Governor Ndiritu Muriithi officially opened a borehole at Nanyuki boys High School. His government aims to ensure that they can provide clean water for every Laikipian. The Governor also visited Likii where he interacted with the locals. Several things were discussed including NHIF registration. H.E the Governor urged Likii residents to come out and register themselves and their families with NHIF to be able to access affordable medical services.
In the morning, the Governor had a meeting with religious leaders to discuss how to take the NHIF registration drive to worship institutions. He emphasized that he looked forward to working with men and women of God to ensure that every Laikipian, young and old, is registered and can access affordable medical services. other activities of the day included:
– Commissioning a borehold at Inooro Secondary
– Visit to Jaffers Farm at SweetWaters for an Exhibition and Kilimo Faida Registration
– Stopover at Baraka Shopping Centre
– Central Park / Stage for NHIF / Kilimo Faida Registration
– NTRUKUMA Dispensary NHIF Registration
– Kanyoni NHIF/Kilimo Faida Registration