Proper Governance And Accountability
Updated on: Apr 29, 2018
- An inclusive CG that represents all communities, religion, race and gender in all cadres;
- A corrupt-free government;
- Public participation in budgeting and decision making
- Create town and ward management boards, and provide a legal framework for residents’ associations to hold these boards and the public servants accountable;
- Establish the Governor’s Forum for regular consultation with business, community and political leaders, and fellow citizens.
- Invite the ofce of Ombudsman to establish an ofce in the county.
- Implement the Legal Aid Act of 2016 to offer affordable legal services to Mwananchi.
- Implement e-Government for efcient and effective service delivery.