County Public Service Board
About The County Public Service Board
The County Public Service Board (CPSB) is charged with the responsibility of developing and implementing human resource policies and frameworks for the County Government in line with the relevant laws.
The CPSB handles all human resource issues in the County and consists of a chairperson and other members.
Members of the CPSB
The members of the CPSB include:
- Margaret Mwago — Chairlady
- Timothy Wamiti — Secretary
- Christina Kibet — Member
- Eng. John Aruma — Member
- Benson Sururu — Member
- Patricia Wangui — Member
- Moses Wanyoike — Member
Equity, Accountability, Efficiency, Professionalism, Integrity, Passion
Responsibilities of the CPSB
- Establishing and abolishing offices in the County Public Service.
- Appointing persons to hold or act in offices of the County Public Service.
- Exercising disciplinary control over and removal of persons holding or acting in public service offices.
- Promoting in the county public service the values and principles of governance and public service.
- Evaluating and reporting on the extent to which the values and principles of governance and public service are complied with in the county public service and delivering regular reports to the County Assembly.
- Advising the County Government on the implementation and monitoring of the national performance management system in the county.
- Make recommendations to the SRC(Salaries and Renumeration Commission), on the pensions, renumeration and gratuities for County Public Service employees.