Loan Application Requirements
- Capital Financing for start-up businesses
- Business support financing for SMEs i.e. existing businesses
- Financing for Local Service Order/Local Purchase Order
- Business Asset financing
- Agribusiness financing
Individual Loan Application Requirements
- A dully filled in application form.
- CRB Statement of the applicant.
- ID copies of both applicants and guarantors.
- Evidence that business is based and operational at the Laikipia County(License).
- A copy of KRA PIN certificate both the applicant and guarantor.
- Bank statement/ MPESA statement for 6 months.
- Photos of business, securities and a passport photo.
- List of charged collaterals with applicants and guarantors certified by the advocate.
Group Loan Application Requirements
- A dully filled in application form
- A signed guarantee form executed by each member of the group individually committing to repay the loan requested by the group
- Copy of registration certificate from the department of Social Services
- 3 minutes i.e. one deliberating loan applications and 2 current group minutes to prove the existence of the group
- Duly signed list of members with ID and telephone numbers
- Evidence that group/business is based and operational at the Laikipia County
- Evidence of monthly contributions that shall include:
- Evidence table banking structure or any other group fund structure where members take monthly contributions according to the group’s internal guidelines
- Evidence on the length of time the group has been in existence
- Evidence on the total amount contributed by the group
- Evidence of the current status of contribution
- ID Copies of the group members
- 6 Month Bank account statement in the name of the group
- Proposed business plan
- By laws/constitution
Asset Financing Requirements
- Offer letter/invoice for the purchase of the asset within the prescribed loan limit.
- Evidence of 20% owner contribution
- Co-ownership of the asset.
Local Purchase Order(LPO)/Local Service Order(LSO) Requirements
- A letter of award, a LPO/LSO
- A letter of undertaking by the LPO/LSO issuing company.
- Company's registration certificate
- ID copies of applicant and referees
- Copy of PIN certificate
- 2 referees
Loan Repayment Period
Loan repayment period is a maximum of 24 months
6% Per annum
Laikipia County Enterprise Fund
Download Application Form Here (Individual Application Form)